Unity is a commercial bank with a difference; we lend to organisations and businesses who help create a better society.
Established over 36 years ago with a vision to create a bank that would serve the needs of its customers and enrich society, our purpose is to help organisations to prosper and contribute to economic, community and environmental change. Our lending helps to create and protect jobs, and supports the development of community facilities and care provision.
Here are some of the highlights of our Half Year 2020 performance:
- 699 people supported with housing and care
- 409 jobs created and protected
- 383 bed spaces created and renovated
- £12.5m total money lent to accredited Responsible Finance Providers
- 207 borrowers accessed Unity funding through Responsible Finance Providers
Read more about our social impact here: Impact Report – Half Year 2020
You can also view our full year performance for 2019 here: Impact Report 2019