We’re committed to making the information and resources that we provide on this website accessible to all users. The website was previously assessed to be AA compliant with WCAG 1 Accessibility Standards, and the business is in the process of assessing compliance with WCAG 2 Accessibility Standards. The website follows general principles of usability and universal design, which should help all visitors of this website.
We have tested the pages of the site with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 10+
- Firefox (Mac & Windows)
- Safari (Mac & iOS)
- Chrome (Mac, Windows, iOS & Android)
However, if you have difficulty when reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help improve the visibility. Below are some useful options:
You can enlarge and reduce the size of text to suit you, using any of the following options:
- Press the CTRL button together with the + button to increase the size of the page or to decrease it use the CTRL button together with the – button. For Mac’s simply replace the CTRL button with CMD and use CMD + 0 to reset to standard size.
- If your mouse has a wheel on it, press the CTRL button and, at the same time, push the wheel forward to increase the size of the page or to decrease it use the CTRL button and, at the same time, scroll the wheel backwards.
- If you use Internet Explorer, use the drop-down menu, which appears in the bottom right corner of the browser to zoom in and out of the page.
Making web pages look simpler
You can change the appearance of pages to make them easier to read, as follows:
- Internet Explorer: go to ‘Tools’ on the top menu bar, select ‘Internet Options’, and click on the ‘Accessibility’ button towards the bottom of the page. Click on the top three boxes in the pop-up window.
- Safari: go to the ‘Safari’ menu, select ‘Preferences’ and then ‘Advanced’. Other style sheets can be attached here.
- Other browsers: check the browser’s ‘Help’ to find out how to change the style sheet.
Help us to improve our accessibility
If you have any difficulty accessing our site and require further help, or if you have any suggestions that would help to improve the accessibility of our website then please contact us at email@example.com.