Our focus is on financial sustainability and positive social impact. If your organisation is seeking a loan that will create jobs or bring wider economic, social or environmental benefit we’d like to talk to you.
You will receive support from a dedicated Relationship Manager who will take the time to understand your business and requirements.
We offer loans to cover a wide range of needs, including:
- Property purchase
- Property refurbishment
- Business acquisition
- Fixed and Variable rate borrowing options
- Experienced Relationship Management team spread across the UK
- Specialist sector knowledge
- Clear, transparent and competitive pricing
- 48-hour turnaround once all information available
- UK-based call and business processing centres
- Amount available:
- Variable: Between £250k and £10m.
- Fixed: Between £500k and £10m (2 or 5 year terms)
- Loan-to-value: Typically up to 70%
- Repayment period: Typically up to 20 years
- Interest Rate: Negotiated terms
- Fees: Typically 1.5% of the loan value plus legal and valuation fees
If the security provided is against a property or assets that you own, please remember that these may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan.
We’re always ready to discuss your organisation’s borrowing needs and how we might be able to help.Apply
How we make a difference
We are a bank established to serve the needs of our customers and enrich society as a whole. We work with organisations that aim to have a positive impact on society through economic, community or social change.
Our people support charities and communities through our ‘Unity in the Community’ (UitC) programme. The Unity team is actively involved in volunteering and fundraising events organised throughout the year. Good causes are nominated by our people to receive donations.
To find out more about how we make a difference, view our Impact Report 2020.