Unity is a commercial bank with a difference; we lend to organisations and businesses who help create a better society.
Established over 35 years ago with a vision to create a bank that would serve the needs of its customers and enrich society, our purpose is to help organisations to prosper and contribute to economic, community and environmental change. Our lending helps to create and protect jobs, and supports the development of community facilities and care provision.
Here are some of the highlights of our 2019 performance:
- £159m in lending provided
- 672 jobs created and protected
- 1,188 bed spaces created and renovated
- 28 community facilities provided
- Staff volunteered 278 days and donated £8,065.20 to good causes
- 67% women in Executive Committee
Read more about our social impact here: