It’s important that you keep your account details up to date.
If you need to make changes to your account, click on ‘Update Details’ below. Using this online service, you can:
- Inform us of a change to your organisation’s name, registered address and legal status*
- Update your key contact details
- Add, update and remove signatories, Internet Banking users, Directors or Trustees from your account
- Update signatory or internet user’s personal details
- Register individuals for Internet Banking and change Internet Banking access levels
- Change statement preferences or account permissions
To enable us to change your bank account organisation name, it will need to be changed and registered with your business’s registering body (Companies House, Charities Commission or FCA) first. Without it we won’t be able to process your request.
If your unincorporated organisation becomes an incorporated company you are required to open new account/s for the new entity unless it is a CIO (Charitable Incorporated Organisation) or SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation).
*Legal status refers to your organisation’s legal structure – ie whether it is a PLC, CIO, Cooperative.
How long will it take?
It usually takes around 15 minutes to complete the form. You may want to allow extra time if you are adding several new individuals. Please note, all fields marked with a red asterisk are required. If you need to exit your submission before it’s completed, simply click on ‘continue later’ and we’ll send a link to the email address you provided so you can continue from where you’ve left off.
What do you need?
When completing the form, please have the following to hand –
- Personal details of any individuals you are adding/updating:
- Their full name
- Date of birth
- Current home address and previous address if they have moved within 3 years
- Names of any individuals you wish to remove from your accounts (alternatively, there is a ‘Remove all individuals’ option on the form)
You may be asked to provide supporting documents if any personal or organisation details have changed, or if electronic identity checks are unsuccessful. If we require further information or supporting documents, we will let you know.
You will be asked to print the submission form and sign it in black ink, in accordance with your current account mandate, including the signatures of any new signatories added. Upload the form using the link we will provide you via email. Alternatively, you can send your submission form and any relevant supporting documentation to:
How long before the changes become effective?
We aim to complete your request within 10-14 working days providing we have everything we need.Update Your Details
We are working to ensure our services are accessible to all customers.
Still need some help?
- Transfer of Funds Overseas Form
- Issue of Overseas Draft Form
- Encashment Facility Application
- Account Consolidation / Closure Form
- Standing Order Mandate Form
- Telephone Banking Application Form
- Post Office Paying In Form
- Corporate MultiPay Card Tariff of charges product information
- Corporate Cardholder Multipay Application
- Corporate Multipay Conditions of use
- Corporate Multipay Terms and Conditions
- Corporate Multipay Business Application
- Service Tariff