We have partnered with Lloyds Bank and MasterCard® to bring you the Unity Corporate MultiPay Card – a charge card designed for Unity Trust Bank customers.
Please be advised that provision for this facility is subject to credit approval. For existing customers, we require evidence of 12 months account activity. For new customers, as part of the application process you will need to provide us with the last 2 years of audited/certified financial accounts. Please include this with your completed application form.
Improved control of spend and day-to-day purchases
- Tailor cardholder spend on goods and services to suit the requirements of your business or organisation, as well as individual cardholders
- Set single transaction, as well as monthly, spending limits for a greater level of control
- Optional merchant category blocking available, at company and cardholder level
- Greater visibility of spend across all cardholders
Single online account management tool
- Amend individual card limits
- Update cardholder addresses and other personal details
- Easily extract transaction data
- View online statements
- Manage on the move, access via URL
- Control access for audit purposes
How to apply
Download and complete a business application form and assign your programme administrator(s) (PA)*. This sets up the card account for your business.
- Business Application Form
- Guidance notes – Business Application
- Business Application – Terms & Conditions
*Please refer to guidance notes for information on the role of a programme administrator
Download and complete a cardholder application form for each individual who requires a Unity Corporate MultiPay Card.
- Cardholder Application Form
- Guidance notes – Cardholder Application
- Cardholder Application – Conditions of Use
Download, read and sign the indemnity agreement.
View the fees and charges.
We have provided some simple guidance notes to help you complete each application form. Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions.
If you need to add or remove a programme administrator or update their details, please use the form below.
To help us to process your application as quickly as possible, please make sure you provide all information requested. All forms must be signed in accordance with your Unity Trust Bank Mandate. Failure to do so will result in delays to the application process.
What happens next?
Send all completed forms to us at:
Unity Trust Bank
PO Box 7193
We will check the information you have supplied and that your forms have been signed in accordance with your bank mandate.
Once the verification process is complete, we will send your documents to Lloyds Bank to set up your account. Lloyds Bank will contact you directly to confirm receipt of your application.
It takes around 15 working days to process applications from receipt of your documents by Unity Trust Bank.
If, at any time, you wish to increase your account credit limit, please send a written request signed in accordance with their bank mandate to be emailed to [email protected] or post to PO Box 7193, Planetary Road, Willenhall, WV1 9DG.
How we make a difference
We are a bank established to serve the needs of our customers and enrich society as a whole. We work with organisations that aim to have a positive impact on society through economic, community or social change.
Our people support charities and communities through our ‘Unity in the Community’ (UitC) programme. The Unity team is actively involved in volunteering and fundraising events organised throughout the year. Good causes are nominated by our people to receive donations.
To find out more about how we make a difference – view our Social Impact 2019