Unity Corporate MultiPay Card
We have partnered with Lloyds Bank and MasterCard® to bring you the Unity Corporate MultiPay Card – a charge card which is bespoke to customers of Unity Trust Bank.
Take a look at the advantages our card can offer your business or organisation:
Improved control of spend and day-to-day purchases
- Tailor cardholder spend on goods and services to suit the requirements of your business or organisation, as well as individual cardholders
- Set single transaction, as well as monthly, spending limits for a greater level of control
- Optional merchant category blocking available, at company and cardholder level
- Greater visibility of spend across all cardholders
Single online account management tool
- Amend individual card limits
- Update cardholder addresses and other personal details
- Easily extract transaction data
- View online statements
- Manage on the move, access via URL
- Control access for audit purposes
Applying for your Unity Corporate MultiPay Card is simple!
Download and complete a Business Application form and assign your Programme Administrator(s) (PA)*. This sets up the card account for your business or organisation.
- Business Application Form
- Guidance notes – Business Application
- Business Application – Terms & Conditions
*Please refer to guidance notes for information on the role of a Programme Administrator
Download and complete a Cardholder Application form for each individual who requires a Unity Corporate MultiPay Card.
- Cardholder Application Form
- Guidance notes – Cardholder Application
- Cardholder Application – Conditions of Use
Download, read and sign the Indemnity Agreement.
You will be charged £3 per month, per card. Your first monthly payment will be shown on your first card statements. For more information, view the Fees and Charges.
We have provided some simple guidance notes to help you complete each application form. Please make sure you have read the Terms and Conditions as well as the Fees and Charges.
If you need to add or remove a Programme Administrator, or update their details, please use the form below.
To help us to process your application as quickly as possible, please make sure you provide all information requested. All forms must be signed in accordance with your Unity Trust Bank Mandate. Failure to do so will result in delays to the application process.
What happens next?
Send all completed forms to us at:
Unity Corporate MultiPay Card Team
Unity Trust Bank
The Unity team will check the information you have supplied and that your forms have been signed in accordance with your Bank Mandate.
Once the verification process is complete, we send your documents to Lloyds Bank to set up your account. Lloyds Bank will contact you directly to confirm receipt of your application.
It takes around 15 working days to process applications from receipt of your documents by Unity Trust Bank.
If, at any time, you wish to increase your account credit limit, speak to a member of the Unity team on 0345 140 1000.
If you have any questions, or need any help with your application, call us on 0345 140 1000. For any queries relating to your card account, you can contact Lloyds Bank directly on 0345 030 6270.