Unity is a specialist business bank with over 35 years’ experience of providing safe and sustainable banking. Our business current accounts give you all you need to control your finances. Banking with Unity helps to create a better society – your deposits fund lending which delivers community, economic or environmental change.
Why choose Unity?
- Between 1 November 2020 and 30 April 2021, 72.5% of new current accounts were opened on the same day. This figure is based on the time taken from Unity receiving all the information and documents we ask for at https://apply.unity.co.uk.
- Between 1 November 2020 and 30 April 2021, the average call answering time was 16 seconds.
- Between 1 November 2020 and 30 April 2021, average first call resolution was 97%.
- Pay in cash & cheques at your local NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank branches, and pay in cash at Post Offices.
- MultiPay card is subject to credit approval. New customers will need to provide us with the last 2 years of audited/certified financial accounts when applying. We do not offer a debit card for our current accounts.