We work with firms who share our values and aim to have a positive impact on society through community, economic or environmental change. Our lending helps to create and protect jobs, and supports the development of community facilities and care provision.
Following our strong performance in 2016, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve carried this momentum into the first half of 2017.
Here are some of the highlights of our H1 2017 performance:
- £42.1m in lending provided (£76.9m for the whole of 2016)
- 56 loans provided (compared to 66 for the whole of 2016)
- 396 jobs created and protected
- 238 bed spaces created and renovated
- 12 community facilities provided
- Staff volunteered 74 days and donated £3,175 to good causes
- 47% women in Senior Management Team
We are committed to delivering an equally strong performance in the second half of the year.
To see how the H1 2017 performance compares to last year, view Our Social Impact 2016 here:Read the 2016 report here Switch to us