We have partnered with Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO) to create a loan scheme specifically tailored for the development of properties for third sector organisations in Scotland. Whether you want to purchase a new property, develop or refurbish an existing property, or consolidate existing loans, we can help.
The scheme provides direct access to finance and helps charities and voluntary organisations to work together to cut costs and share services, resources and expertise. A loan from us could help you reduce your rent, leasing and servicing costs. It could even help with your cashflow if you are able to let out unused space.
You will have the full support of your local Relationship Manager, Gordon Allan, who will help and support you through the process.
- Typical amounts borrowed is £250k – £4m
- Loan-to-value typically up to 70%, however higher loan-to-values may be considered
- Term is up to 25 years
- Variable Interest Margin is negotiable by typically Base** +2.25%
- Fixed Interest Margin is available up to 5 years
- Fees include a 1.5% management fee payable on acceptable of the loan offer
** Base = Bank of England Base Rate
If the security provided is against a property or assets that you own, please remember that these may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your loan.