An account for organisations that have an annual income of up to £500,000.
This account provides all of the basic banking features you would expect, and access to a range of additional benefits, all for a fee of £5 a month.
Account features include:
- Cheque book
- Paying in book
- Regular online or paper statements
- Standing orders in/out of your account
- Over the counter withdrawals/deposits (separate charges may apply)
- Instant access to your funds
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Telephone banking
Unique to the Select Account you could also take advantage of a range of additional external benefits helping your organisation and your staff save money, these include:
- Discounted services including GrantNet and Sage
- Savings on commercial insurance
- Lifestyle and travel savings for you and your colleagues
For more information on the Select Account, view our Select Account FAQs. The account benefits can be accessed through a specific access card which is free of charge., replacement cards are subject to a charge of £5. There is also a minimum deposit of £10 when opening a Select Account.
Having a Select Account offers a range of banking benefits that would help reduce costs for your organisation, these include:
- 2 FREE ALTO prepaid MasterCards®
- FREE Copy Statements
- FREE unpaid cheques in