Stay safe when banking online
It’s important to us that your finances are protected from online attacks, so we’ve teamed up with Trusteer, a security software company.
We strongly recommend that you download Rapport, Trusteer’s free security software, in order to make your online banking service even more secure.
You will be prompted to download this software when you log in to your internet banking account. Once it has been downloaded onto your computer, you will be able to continue as normal and you will not see the pop-up screen again.
If you are unable to see the pop-up screen, it may mean you have an older version of Internet Explorer and will need to upgrade your browser.
Unity Trust Bank will never email you with a link to download Trusteer Rapport – ignore any request received.
If you are not prompted to download Trusteer Rapport, you may not have a suitable platform, please click here to see the supported platforms.
Trusteer is a leading provider of secure browsing services, working with more than 70 financial institutions around the world to help keep their customer’s banking experience safe and secure from online attacks.
Rapport secures the connection between your computer and Unity Trust Bank, giving you the confidence to manage your finances online.
- Peace of mind – the software tells you that you really are connected to your bank and not a fraudulent website
- Protect your passwords – shut out criminals spying on your online banking details
- Safeguard your identity – preventing attacks obtaining your personal information
- Trusted – Rapport was developed by the online security experts at Trusteer
- Quick – you can download the software with one click with no need to restart your computer
- Works alongside your antivirus and firewall – keep your current protection in place and enjoy the extra protection of Rapport