Our internet banking gives you 24/7 access to your account.
With the option to set up single, dual and triple authority of payments – you can stay in control.
- Free to set up and use*
- Option of single, dual or triple authority (specific terms apply for Union branches)
- Different levels of access available to different users
- Secure and confidential banking
- Choose your payment limits
- Faster Payments service – payments authorised before 3pm Monday-Friday will be sent the same day
- Monitor all daily account activity, make instant or future-dated payments and transfer money
- Assign an internet banking administrator
- Access your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Check balances and transactions
- Set up and pay bills online with single, dual and triple authority
- Transfer money between your linked accounts
- Set up and cancel standing orders with single, dual and triple authority
- Check and cancel direct debits
- Order cheque books and paying-in books
- Stop cheques**
- Download data into various file formats, for use with account packages such as Quicken and Sage
- View payments into or out of your accounts
* with the exception of Tariff 2, of which a charge of 15p applies
**An £8 fee applies to this service online or £15 by telephone
Access and authority levels:
- Authorise only – authorise payments only, restrict access to view the account
- View only – access to view activity only, restrict any other activity
- View and submit – access account and set up payments
- View and authorise – access account and authorise payments, unable to set up payments
- View, submit and authorise – view the account and set up and authorise payments
Our different authority levels give you the freedom to make sure your online banking meets your organisational needs.
Triple Authority allows two people to authorise account activity processed by another person (£100k)
Dual Authority allows one person to authorise account activity processed by another person (£100k)
Single Authority allows one person to authorise account activity (with a payment limit of £25,000 per day)
Simply click on the link below to register for Internet Banking via the online account management form.Online account management form
UK Customer Service Centre
Your organisation can benefit from a personal service from our UK-based Customer Service centre. When you call Unity, you’ll always talk to a person, not an automated message. 90% of queries are dealt with by the first person who answers your call, and we aim to answer all calls within 20 seconds.
Authorised customers can carry out a number of transactions, including:
- Obtaining a balance
- Checking a payment
- Stopping cheques
- Transferring money
- Ordering Stationery
Our Customer Service Centre is available Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (Thursday 9.30am-5pm), simply call 0345 140 1000.
How we make a difference
We are a bank established to serve the needs of our customers and enrich society as a whole. We work with organisations that aim to have a positive impact on society through economic, community or social change.
Our people support charities and communities through our ‘Unity in the Community’ (UitC) programme. The Unity team is actively involved in volunteering and fundraising events organised throughout the year. Good causes are nominated by our people to receive donations.