ALTO prepaid MasterCard®
Our ALTO prepaid card is an ideal replacement for petty cash and gives you complete control of your account by offering the following advantages:
- Convenience – no need for petty cash or an encashment facility. Web and phone bookings can be made easily and securely.
- Expense management – it can reduce back office administration by tracking expenses through detailed transactional spend, available online.
- Security – the ALTO card is a safe alternative to cash – it can be stopped if lost or stolen.
- Money management – as this is a prepaid card, not a credit card, the cardholder can only spend up to the amount of the balance you have loaded onto the card.
- Low cost – initial £6 fee, no monthly fee, no annual fees, low top up fees and the card is valid for 36 months.
Applying for ALTO prepaid MasterCard®
To apply for an ALTO card for your organisation download the Application Pack below, you can apply for up to four cards. Please ensure you take time to read the fees and charges and the accompanying terms and conditions before completing the application form.
If you require more than four cards please complete the form below, as required.
Once you have completed the necessary forms, please sign and return the forms to:
ALTO Cardholder Services
Please note that we can only accept applications from existing Unity Trust Bank account holders. To ensure that your application can be dealt with as quickly as possible, please follow all instructions on these documents.
If you would like more information on the services available once your cards have been received please click here.
If you have any further questions please call ALTO Cardholder Services on 0345 155 9876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org