Unity is the bank you can trust to deliver great values and truly personal service.
We’ve been providing safe and sustainable business banking for over 35 years. Banking with us helps to create a better society – our customer’s deposits fund lending which delivers community, economic or environmental change.
Our straightforward business current accounts give you all you need to control your finances and our people first approach ensures that you can speak to someone who can help, quickly:
- Calls typically answered within 15 seconds with over 95% of queries resolved first time1
- Secure online banking with single, dual or triple payment authorisation
- Bank at your local NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank branches or in over 11,500 Post Offices2
- A range of payment services including Bacs and FX, and a MultiPay Charge Card to help you manage spend effectively3
- Competitive pricing from £6 per month
You can open and pay into your new Unity account in just one working day4 and transfer existing payments in seven days with the Current Account Switch Service.
So to find out more about how Unity can help with your day-to-day banking, simply request a call-back below.
1. Between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 20210, our average call answering time was 15 seconds and our average first call resolution was 98%.
2. Pay in cash & cheques at your local NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank branches, and pay in cash at Post Offices.
3. MultiPay card is subject to credit approval. New customers will need to provide the last 2 years of audited/certified financial accounts. We do not offer a debit card for our current accounts.
4. Between 1 August 2020 and 31 January 20210, 75% of current accounts were opened on the same day. This figure is based on the time taken from Unity receiving all the information and documents we ask for at https://apply.unity.co.uk