Bank of England Base Rate Change
Following the Bank of England’s decision to increase the base rate to 0.5% the interest rate on the majority of our deposit accounts will be changing with effect from 3 November.
We will be writing to all customers affected by the change.
Thank you for banking with Unity.
Managing your account online is an easy way to save time and keep track of your finances.
You can make changes to your account, authorise payment instructions or set up and administer additional services quickly.
Fast and secure, 24/7 access to your account. You can check balances, set up and make payments with single, dual or triple authority, stop cheques, download data into various file formats, plus much more.Log In Register
The secure, convenient and easy way to access your statements. They can be sent to multiple users, are available to you on the day of issue and old statements can be stored and retrieved for a period up to 12 months. They are good for the environment too – helping to reduce your carbon footprint.Log In Register
- Internet Banking Application Form
- Transfer of Funds Overseas Form
- Issue of Overseas Draft Form
- Encashment Facility Application
- Account Consolidation / Closure Form
- Change of Address Form
- Manual Change of Signatory Request Form
- Standing Order Mandate Form
- Removal of signatory or user form
- Telephone Banking Application Form
- Post Office Paying In Form
- Corporate MultiPay Card Tariff of charges product information