With our deposit accounts you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Instant access
- You can manage your account online, by phone or by post
- You will have the support of a dedicated Relationship Manager - face-to-face or by phone
- Your calls will always be answered by a friendly member of our UK-based customer service team
All organisations have different banking needs and we offer a range of accounts to suit you. Call us on 0345 140 1000 or speak to your Relationship Manager to discuss how we can help.
Please click on the link below to see details of our current charges.
Please click on the links below to see a full list of our interest rates.
Request deposit account information
Our dedicated New Accounts Team will make sure that opening your account with Unity is as simple and straight forward as possible.
There are just three steps to open your bank account with Unity:
To find out about opening an account with Unity and your annual income is less than £500,000 please contact our Central Relationship Team on 0345 140 1000.
If your annual income is over £500,000 please contact your local Relationship Manager, click on the following link to find the contact details of your local Relationship Manager.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both our Central Relationship Team and our Relationship Managers will be able to answer any initial questions you may have and send you an account application form for you to complete and return.
Once you have completed the application form, ensure that all appropriate sections have been signed by the correct people. Please ensure that you include all relevant certified governing documents, as outlined in the application checklist within the application form. If you're opening a Select Account, remember to enclose a cheque (made payable to the full name of your organisation) for a minimum of £10 in respect of your initial deposit.
The documents below set out our terms and conditions and provide background information to the account opening process, as well as setting out our fees and charges.
Finally, send the form and complete set of information to:
Freepost - BM 513
Unity Trust Bank Plc
What happens next
- As long as you have completed all relevant sections of the application form and enclosed the appropriate certified governing documents to confirm your organisation's legal status (as outlined in the application checklist within the application form), we will set up your account and confirm this in writing by sending you a Welcome Pack.
- After receipt of your application, we may contact to ask you for further clarification on the information that you have supplied on the form. We may also ask you to supply further, detailed information, especially about your finances and how you will be funded. If you have any questions before submitting the form, please ask your Relationship Manager or call one of the Customer Services team on 0345 140 1000.
- We will contact you within two working days to confirm that you have received your Welcome Pack, at which point we will activate your account and order your account stationery (e.g. paying in book, if applicable). We will also set up your Internet Banking facility, if you completed the Internet Banking section on your application form.
- If you have decided to transfer your account(s) from another bank, and have completed the Account Transfer Request (page 12 of the application form), we will arrange for the closure of your old account and for the balance to be transferred to your new Unity deposit account. Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that this happens efficiently and smoothly, we are in the hands of your existing bankers.
If you require further information about Unity's products and services please call our customer services team on 0345 140 1000, email email@example.com.
If you're responsible for your organisation's finances, you'll want to know that your money is with a bank that understands you, and the sector in which you operate.
You'll want to know that you'll be dealing with an experienced and award-winning UK-based team, dedicated to providing straight-forward, personal and friendly service - welcome to Unity Trust Bank!
Best Bank for Customer Service
Each year, Charity Finance magazine undertakes a survey of banking services. We are proud to have topped the Customer Service Satisfaction ratings in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011. This survey, which featured responses from nearly 250 charities in 2011, showed that our customer service satisfaction rating is ahead of all other mainstream banks.
And because we want to ensure that you continue to receive the best service we can offer, we engage a third party agency, called 121, to make calls to a random sample of our customers each month to identify what they think we do well and highlight whether there are areas where we can improve. All of this feedback is reviewed and, where we can make our service better, we take steps to do so.
How to get more from your bank
Every year, the majority of our new business comes by customer recommendation. To see why our customers have chosen to make the move to Unity and learn about how banking with us could make a big difference to you and your organisation click here.
Opening an account couldn't be easier
We're here to make opening a new account or switching an existing account to us easy. We understand your needs and have a team dedicated to taking the hassle out of the process - typically, with all the paperwork in place we can have your account open and active within ten days of receiving your completed application. If there's anything else you need to know, simply call your local Relationship Manager or a member of our Customer Service team on 0345 140 1000. They'll be happy to help.