How does it work?
At a time when we understand that you're probably under financial pressure, you'll be delighted that, in addition to all the features of a standard bank account and our award winning service, the Select Account gives you access to benefits which will save money for your organisation, for you as an individual and even cut the cost of your day-to-day banking.
Opening an account and accessing the savings is easy:
- Simply open a Select Account† by completing an application form and depositing a minimum of £10. To get a form, call us on 0345 155 3355, email us or talk to your development manager.
- When your account has been activated, you'll receive an access card which shows your unique access code.
- Access the Select Account website from this page and log in using your access code and the name of your organisation.
- The website is packed full of great deals, special access codes, downloadable vouchers and access to unique websites offering savings for your organisation and your team. You can start making savings straight away!
- The monthly charge of just £5 will be debited from your account at the start of each month.
If you'd like to know more or start making savings straight away,
- call us on 0345 155 3355 (lines are open from 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- or email us
- or download an application form and open your account today!
† Minimum term applies - 12 month initial contract.
Terms and conditions apply. All details above are correct at time of publication. Benefits subject to change. These benefits are managed on behalf of Unity Trust Bank by Parliament Hill Ltd. Parliament Hill Ltd of 127 Cheapside, London EX2V 6BT is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority under registration number 308448 for insurance mediation. You can check this out on the FCA website.
- Save hundreds of pounds
- Earn interest
- Simple, secure Internet Banking
- Friendly customer service