Our press office is here to provide journalists with information. Our latest press releases can be found below or, for media enquiries, please contact Michelle Creaney, Head of Customer Strategy on 0121 616 4149.
- Unity Trust Bank’s Business Development and Marketing Director, Peter Kelly, was recently interviewed for Information Daily, a news platform focusing on public policy issues.
- 11th Mar 2013Partnered with Enterprise Venutres, Unity is providing £3m to invest in small businesses in the North West, with the aim to create over 80 jobs and deliver a positive impact into the region.
- Unity is pleased to support the Tech for Good Challenge led by Big Issue Invest and Nominet Trust. This challenge is looking for ten early-stage digital businesses who could be benefit from up £50,000 and ongoing support to kick-start their ventures.
- Unity is delighted to announce the appointment of Margaret Porter as Relationship Manager for the North West.
- This week long global event is being hosted by our customer - the International Network of Street Papers (INSP). The first event of its kind will celebrate 14,000 homeless people who sell street papers to bring themselves out of poverty.
- Peter Kelly, Director of Business Development and Marketing of Unity Trust Bank gives his response to the Autumn Statement.