Our press office is here to provide journalists with information. Our latest press releases can be found below or, for media enquiries, please contact Michelle Creaney, Head of Customer Strategy on 0121 616 4149. For out of hours urgent enquiries please call our PR agency Matter & Co on 020 8533 8893 / 07779603538.
- 10th Apr 2014Unity Trust Bank,has announced positive growth in its full year financial results for 2013, with an 8% growth in total assets to £717.5 million and a significant increase in profits to £2.3 million.
- 2nd Apr 2014Unity Trust Bank, has provided Bangla Housing Association with a loan to support their purchase of 70 properties in Hackney. Bangla, a specialist housing association that provides good quality, affordable homes and support services for Bengali and Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) communities across North East London.
- Unity Trust Bank, has provided £350k loan finance to Bomarsund Housing Co-operative to support the build of 12 affordable housing apartments for the over 55s.
- Unity Trust Bank's UiTC programme gives every member of staff five paid days a year to support charities or good causes. In 2013 its 86-day target was greatly surpassed with over 50 employees completing a total of 113 days voluntary work for 19 charities and social organisations.
- 20th Feb 2014The campaign for a more responsible approach to tax by business takes a decisive step forward today with Birmingham based Unity Trust Bank becoming the first bank to be accredited by the new Fair Tax Mark, the world's first independent accreditation scheme to address the issue of responsible tax.
- Unity Trust Bank, has backed a Scottish social firm ensuring employment for hundreds and support for at least a thousand. Forth Sector was able to invest in a 25,000 sq ft state-of-the-art enterprise and employment centre in Edinburgh.