Our press office is here to provide journalists with information. Our latest press releases can be found below or, for media enquiries, please contact Michelle Creaney, Head of Customer Strategy on 0121 616 4149.
- Unity Trust Bank assist customer with becoming an independent social enterprise and secure jobs for the local area.
- 4th Nov 2013In support of Living Wage Week (3rd to 9th of November), we are offering new and existing customers that are accredited Living Wage employers a 50% reduction in lending fees to 0.75%.
- 6th Sep 2013Unity Trust Bank is the first bank in the UK to receive Living Wage accreditation, a move that is in-line with our social values and supported by Frances O'Grady, General Secretary of the TUC.
- 13th Aug 2013We have just signed up to join forces with many other like minded organisations to be part of the Social Economy Alliance
- We are delighted to announce, in conjunction with Big Issue Invest, we have enabled Sandwell Community Caring Trust to buy a 62-bed residential care home to deliver specialist dementia care.
- 30th Jul 2013Unity lent £19m to customers across the social economy sector last year. The Bank plans to support the sector with £100m of lending over three years. Read our impact report to see how we have helped our customers create social change and community benefit.