News & events
- 7th Jan 2013Read here the naughty and nice banking list for 2012, Unity is on the 'nice' list...
- The Legislative Reform (Industrial and Provident Societies and Credit Unions) Order 2011, came into effect on 8 January 2012. It includes changes to allow credit unions to provide services to new groups and introduce new services and partnerships.
- On 17 November, we held our Annual Reception at the Lord's Cricket Ground Museum. See photos from this event.
- 24th Nov 2011December 2011's Business Moneyfacts magazine features an article by John Brooks, Unity's Director of Sales and Marketing. He examines the loss of trust which banks - among others - have experienced and highlights its importance for long term relationships. You can read the article here.
- The Payments Council has announced that cheques will continue for as long as customers need them and the target for possible closure of the cheque clearing in 2018 has been cancelled.